Sunday, May 24, 2009

busy days

It has been a while since I have written but I have been very busy. It has been a blessing because I am able to keep my mind focused on certain things therefore away from thinking about the what if's, the broken dreams, and the last moments. I am back in school trying to adjust to being with new classmates and missing my old ones at the same time. I spent hte first few days feeling sorry for myself but then realized I am doing this for the kids and myself- not to be in a popularity contest!

So I got my focus back. This weekend was great! Most of it was spent with people from church and I haven't felt this good in a long time! Averi got to go horseback riding Saturday morning and she loved it! But she has had her moments. I guess when I am up, she is down. Vice versa. But as long as we are here for each other- we'll get thru. Life is going to go on regardless because God 's plan is still in motion for those that Randy left behind. I know as long as I keep my heart open, God will guide me in the right direction as He will the kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment